* Please note: If you don’t have your 2013 Halloween costume together yet, please feel free to participate with a photo of a previous costume
1. What’s your Halloween costume this year?
2. What are your plans for Halloween this year?
If you answer the first question by sending us a picture, we’ll answer the second question for you with a prize. Forget the Box and Glam Gam Productions are proud to present Disguise for Prize 2013, a new Halloween costume contest.
Here’s how it works:
1. Dress up in the best Halloween costume you can think of and take a picture of yourself.
2. Tweet the pic to @forgetthebox using the hashtag #disguiseforprize or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We’ll be posting the images to our Facebook page. Encourage your friends to like your pic on FB and retweet it on Twitter. Our jury will pick the winners and factor in likes and retweets when making their decision.
* A pair of tickets to Glam Gam Productions’ Tales from the Crotch, a Halloween burlesque play produced in 24 hours at at Café Cleopatre (1230 St. Laurent) on Thursday, October 31st at 10pm.
* Two free drinks at the show
* A profile piece on you, your costume and whatever you want to plug on Forget the Box
* Bragging rights
* Bragging rights
Candy and bragging rights
Now here’s the fine print:
The contest is open to anyone but FTB contributors and staff and members of Glam Gam can’t win any of the prizes except, of course, bragging rights and maybe some candy.
We reserve the right to disqualify and not publish any image but we’ll only do this if your costume is racist, sexist, homophobic or culturally insensitive.
Group costumes are fine, but just one prize per pic (hint for FTB contributors and Glam Gam members: do a group costume with someone who can win).
Deadline for entries is October 30th at 11:59pm.
Best of luck from FTB and Glam Gam, now send in those pics!